Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Well kids, here's the latest scoop.

Jennie is big-pimpin in Chicago while I'm away. She misses me, but her harem of men has been keeping her busy in my absence.

I'm finally getting my new phone tomorrow, which means that I will be able to call people with the number 8 in their phone numbers once again!

Lunch with Becky was GOOOOOOD. Never underestimate the value of time and money spent at Red Lobster!

Margarita night with mom was not good, because I was forced to listen to her co-worker bitch and moan about how awful her life is. LAME-O! I thought the margaritas were good until I realized that the mix was way too sweet and it made my tummy hurt. I went to bed early.

I also spent part of yesterday visiting with the A.O. crew. They love me, they miss me, I'm still glad I didn't return this year, and all is right with the world. Even going on my very VERY limited time there this summer, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this will be Ethan's last year. I think he's gotten a little too fed up with the bullshit downtown, and in typical Evansville Parks and Recreation fashion, they have run off another of their best workers. Lock-dog will most likely also be done after this year... 7 years is a long time. No shame in hanging up the whistle now. I'll still have to stop out at Lloyd pool, visit the whipper-snappers out there.

I still haven't called Shannon, even though like 8 people have asked me about it. I'll probably do that sometime this weekend. I'll also have to paint some this weekend... I really gotta wrap up the Faith project, and send it on it's way. (I know it would be appreciated no matter when it arrives, but I think the sooner it's done the better) (And by the way, the people at the airport LOVED it.) Well, I gotta get moving, so I'll check back in with all you kids later on! BE GOOD!

QOTD  (In honor of my return to the A.O.)
7.29.04 - "Scheller, you know, after last year, I never thought I'd say this, but man... I miss you! And to be quite honest I wish we'd have gotten you back this year! It has sucked without you!" ~ Ethan Browning

7.30.04 - "This summer has sucked without you! Scheller, we need you back... We needed you for cross-words... They're really hard without you here!" ~ Special-Griggs!

7.31.04 - "I broke a guy's nose! I broke a guy's nose playing volleyball, and my team said the hit looked really good too!" ~ Special-Griggs

No comments: