Friday, July 30, 2004

The Admiral is back... I've made arrangements for Kirsten to contribute once she is back online and in communications. So we welcome another new member to the blog... Even though we know she won't contribute for a little while. Meanwhile we anticipate the introduction of an Evansville contingent, Miss Brittany Griggs! She should be joining us within the next week or so and enlightening us with her entries from the Ville and all the joys of USI! Special-Griggs is joining the happy hour because she is considering starting her own blog to keep herself occupied in her typical Evansville boredom, and she wanted to get her feet wet here. I know you kids will just love her, because she rocks.

I talked to Phil, he's still beat from his trip to Vegas, (because he did it right) and based on the specific viewing of all the phone calls, I just gotta say that this poor guy just has to have the worst phone-call-timing EVER. I mean really. He called during VERY tense moments in sporting events, he called when I was trying to wrangle a 2 year old and a 100 lb dog, there were other instances too, but you get the picture! If he wasn't so sweet, we might have a problem here, but he's just as endearing as he can be.

As for Thursday evening, things went well, dinner at O'Charlie's is never bad, tot wrangling went pretty well, and I have no real complaints... I should go ahead and post the most amusing exchange I had with my sister today:

Becky: Jessica, go watch him.
Jessica: What? Nobody else cares anymore?
Liz and Becky: Nope.
Liz: He's replaceable! Eh, you've got another one on the way, nobody will even notice he's gone.
Becky: I would... I'd get more sleep!

As far as everything else goes, I'll go ahead and give a shoutout to C-Murda, because I can! She's my girl!

Look both ways before crossing the street, and enjoy they quote of the day!

QOTD
8.1.04 - "OH, it's so weird that you show up now! We totally had a Scheller moment a couple hours ago... That fuckin' hearse pulled up next door again! And I said 'Is that a fuckin hearse?' and here you are, just a couple hours later!" ~Momma Griggs

No comments: