Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's one of those times when you love to hate technology! (Sadly I am not Kip Dynamite!)

That's right kids, it's a sad day. My new computer is in the hospital. Should be there 2-3 weeks because the morons at my local Best Buy can't simply tightena screw or two like I asked, no they must send it away to have it done by other bitches, so I am relegated to using my old piece of crap computer in the meantime.

That means that posts might be less frequent, and my time online (AIM) will be even spottier than usual because this thing isn't equipped with the best wireless card out there. Sorry, you'll have to deal.

If my cousin Tarreck has found his way here, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for an incredible weekend! I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all involved. I have to thank him here because he's not the best about returning phone calls.

Michael, my dear, this also means that my commenting will be spotty... and that talking to you will be even more rough because of the shoddy wireless card in this bad boy, but you know I love you. XOXOXO

As for the rest of you, if you need anything, you have my number, give me a buzz.

I work on Thursday from 10-close and Sunday from 8-close.

No comments: