Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The world is going to hell in a handbasket...

Basically, I have decided that while I might be hell-bound, the fact is that the world we live in ain't far behind me! Have you bitches read a newspaper lately? That shit is depressing. (And no, I am not only referring to the Cubs' record this this season... although that is plenty depressing for me!)

No, I'm talking about all that REALLY depressing stuff. Earthquakes in Japan, plane crashes in Greece and Venezuela, a boatload of bitches drowned off the coast of Columbia, Britney Spears and her white trash husband are nearing the end of their procreative process, and now Cojo needs a kidney!

I'm telling you, the signs of the apocalypse are all around... I'm thinking that the Feder-fetus might just be the anti-christ. We're all gonna die, bitches!

=================================================

And now some pictures:


I think if I were in this guy's position I'd promptly shit my pants and get my ass out of the water... but then again, maybe that's just me.



=================================================

Sometimes God subtly whispers that he loves you, and you are supposed to be listening for the message... Then again, sometimes God gets a little irritated with your dumb ass, and he takes a more direct approach to inform you that it just ain't gonna be your day.

No comments: