Tuesday, August 02, 2005

We've added a poll for you kids!


And don't you ever forget it!

============================================

Yeah, that's right, YOU, my fans, get to decide who will play me in my movie! I think it's only fair because I only do this shit for your entertainment!

=======================================

I've noticed my mouth has gotten particularly foul lately... must work on that.

(This of course only applies to the words "shit," and "fuck," because we all know I'm not going to stop saying "BITCHES" any time soon. (Because "BITCHES!" is HOT!)

========================================

Nothing really happened today, aside from the fact that I have come to the conclusion that I can't talk to straight men anymore... I've lost either the interest or the ability... Outside of that I don't really know much.

Yeah, so Monday was dull. It was the Lizzle equivalent of a slow news day. But now that I have the internet, I won't let that stop me from posting whatever I can come up with, as you all know!

So, in lieu of any new tidbits on Lizzle and friends I will instead offer up this picture of everybody's favorite Mogwai, GIZMO!!!



AAAAWWWWWW, so cute!!

==========================================

Since about 37 bitches have told me that I need to read those damn Harry Potter books, I'll post this little quiz for you! Which Harry Potter character are you? I'm Dumbledore... And don't you dare post your results in my comments section, because you know I don't give two shits which Harry Potter character you are. BITCHES!

You scored as Albus Dumbledore. Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.

Albus Dumbledore


100%

Hermione Granger


85%

Harry Potter


85%

Draco Malfoy


80%

Remus Lupin


75%

Sirius Black


70%

Ginny Weasley


65%

Ron Weasley


60%

Severus Snape


60%

Lord Voldemort


50%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


==========================================

QOTD

“I would rather have my corpse fucked by hyenas.” ~ Katie

Nate: (Talking about Leigh and Joe) “They’ll probably sit there and talk about pubic hair.”
Leigh: “No, that was our topic at dinner last night.”

No comments: