Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What's that? No... really! WHAT IS THAT?

Could it be a light at the end of the tunnel I spy?

Now I'm not going to jinx this by getting ahead of myself, but let's just say that the Lizzle had a good day. It looks like the worm is turning... Or at least that slut is thinking about turning.

I'm not going to get into a whole lot of detail, because like I said, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I will say that I had two interviews today, both of them went very well, and that as a result I am booked for the rest of this week, even if I'm not being compensated yet.

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED TO YOU, PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED ON MY BEHALF! (IF YOU PRAY, I'M SURE GOD WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU... and maybe you could sneak something in there about me while you've got him on the line too!)

You bitches are hot! Keep up the positive mojo!

No comments: