Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Perhaps I should have elaborated...

Or maybe I elaborated in the wrong way...

With my last post, I didn't mean to imply that I am in any way ready to just settle down, get married, and have babies. Far from it. I know I was talking a great deal about the fact that many of my friends have decided to pair off, but (at least mentally,) I was more focused on the loss of my spark. Upon re-reading the post, I can certainly see how I lost the focus on the spark and got bogged down in all that other stuff. Sorry.

As happy as I was to see that you all think that all the fun hasn't totally leapt out of me, and that it's just a side effect of unemployment, I am still a girl who has lost her spark. And as such, I don't have much to report to you. I'm no fun. I'm a shit.

So cheers to you, I'm going to have another glass of wine, and another couple of episodes of Sex and the City... Because that's what we boring people do.

No comments: