Thursday, January 27, 2005

For those of you who didn't already know, it's official. I am a horrible person.
Yes, it's true, a test has confirmed that I am, in fact, not a good person. Believe it, I am a horrible person, and only 14% of the world's population are worse human beings than I am! (That includes all the murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc.) I am only in the 15th percentile of good people. That means that 85% of the people on this earth are better human beings than me. 85%!!! In addition to being a bad person I am also a VERY ineffective person. I am only in the 4th percentile of effective people. Those 3% who are accomplishing even less than me are very likely small children, 90 year old women who have never worked a day in their lives, George W. Bush, shut-ins, the mentally incompetent, people in the prison system, and coma patients... oh but even some of those guys have jobs... JEEZ!

According to this same test I am, however, a very powerful person, a very joyful person, and a very peaceful person. So let's see, that must mean that I am powerful yet ineffective, but I take great joy in it. I am not a good person, but I am peaceful... so apparently being a terrible human being hasn't led me to hostility... YET.

Now, you all know that I am the first to admit to you that I'm a horrible person, that I laugh when people fall down and slightly injure themselves (myself included because we all know I'm a bit accident prone, and once the cursing stops I generally have a good giggle at my own expense,) I laugh at people with horrible disorders like tourette's syndrome, I make fun of stupid people, and yeah, I totally roast my friends at every opportunity... but it's a whole other story to have a written test tell you that you are a sad excuse for a good, decent, compassionate human being. My ego has just taken a serious blow. There's no coming back from a real, genuine, psychological personality test telling you that you pretty much suck.

================================

I would like to take this chance to announce that some people never change, and I'm very glad that I noticed this once again now, rather than a short distance down the road. (Mendez gets it.)

*Note to all those of you out there, being observant DOES pay off.

================================

Since this won't be read until the 28th, I'll go ahead and say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!
(My roommate is 24 today!!!)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!



No comments: