Friday, January 21, 2005

I apologize to my friends. I am an utter ass. I walk out of classrooms and am in my own little world... (according to Megan this is "Disinert," though I contend that Megan makes up words and definitons.) I apologize to Chris Nelson and Krystian Krzyzak because I totally ignored them for a good 15 yards of hallway walking as they were talking to me. It finally took Krystian announcing rather loudly, "AMIGA LIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ!!!" (they were coming from Spanish class) So sorry guys! (You know I love you!) They then proceeded to sing some Spanish song as we walked across campus. (This made me feel stupid because I remember very little Spanish.)

================================

As for the missing David Hurley, I got indirect word from him (through a post on his website) that he is in fact still alive and kickin' rather than lying dead in a ditch as I had previously imagined. He claims he's been super busy, though I don't know if anyone in the history of the world has ever been THAT busy. He says he'll call soon. I don't believe him. Call me a pessimist. (In unison: "Ok, Liz, you're a pessimist!") If I had to guess what is keeping David so busy, I'd say it would have to be this "Ultimate, most-awesome Christmas gift ever" that he's still tracking down... That's just my guess.

As for Christmas gifts I'm used to waiting for them (The wait for a gift from Maria is currently at 2 years, while Maggie and Marianne are standing firm at 1 year.) I've pretty much given up on ever seeing any of these gifts, but if they should one day land on my doorstep, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I still love you guys anyway though! You're my friends, and that's what's important!

================================

This little thing gave me a good chuckle... I'll be damned if I could tell you why. What can I say, I'm kinda weird. I hope you see it and laugh as well. (That will make me feel less weird.)

================================

For those of you suffering along with me, or possibly as a direct result of me, (though I suffered as a direct result of Jeff,) I would like to tell you a bit about Zicam. Zicam is the stuff you see advertised on TV as the medicine that you can take when you first feel yourself getting sick to shorten the length of your cold. My lovely roommate Jennifer had some sample packets, and she was willing to share her samples with me in order to shorten/minimize my suffering. For her generosity, I thank her. Zicam however should come with the following warning label: "Warning: This will shorten the length of your cold, but in the process it WILL melt away the insides of your nostrils!" I speak from experience here.

================================

Jeff is a yard ape. (This will prevent him from ever being a member of the scuba squad!)

================================

I have given up on track of the day. Not because I have run out of good songs, (Believe me, I've got THOUSANDS!) but because I have gotten no feedback on the matter, I've had no suggestions on songs to include, no indication that anyone has listened to anything I've recommended, etc.

================================

QOTD
1.20.05 (Kerry and I talking about our anthropology professor)
Liz: "Hey, Ker, I went to ratemyprofessors.com and looked this lady up. From what I gather she's a little funny about people leaving to go to the bathroom."
Kerry: "Weird."
Liz: "I also noted that she got a few votes for being "Hot" ... I'm just a heterosexual girl, but personally, I don't see it."
Kerry: "Nope, I'm not seeing it either... maybe she went on there and voted "hot" for herself. Besides, she's got limp hair!"

1.21.05 -
Liz: "Hey Alana, that boy back there, he's the one I used to have a crush on."
Alana: "I figured that out!! You know, ordinarily I suck at putting 2 and 2 together, but I actually got that one!"

No comments: