Tuesday, January 25, 2005

This semester is physically kicking my ass. (It's too early to say if this will carry over into an academic ass kicking.) I think I'd be ok if it weren't for the fact that my scheduling sucks in addition to the fact that all my classes suck. I could ordinarily handle one or the other, but not both. Both is poop. Add in work and every day nonsense like games and errands, and I'm feeling like I'm being run ragged and it's only two days into the second week of the semester. This doesn't bode well for the rest of the semester. I think maybe I need to spend some time in the jewelry lab, burn some shit, pound the hell out of some metal, relieve some stress and come away with something nice. That'll also require a supply trip to Newall which I don't want to make (nor do I have the time for) ... GRRR.

================================

Still no word from Dave... GRRR.

================================

Jen W. said tonight that she needs a new boyfriend... Yeah, she "NEEDS" a new boyfriend... I love J-dub and all, but she DOES NOT NEED a boyfriend... I NEEDED a makeout after 170 days. J-dub just WANTS a new boyfriend... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

================================

Note to self (and others who might find themselves in contact with the Men's basketball team): Do not, under any circumstances, take anything from a member of the men's basketball team if it has been in their locker room for any extended period of time. And if you absolutely must take it please take appropriate precautions such as wearing gloves or having some other form of protective barrier between you and said object. If you don't heed this warning, you will come away with a hand that smells a great deal like a dead animal. Just take my word for it.

================================

I caught a boy peekin at me tonight! (Why weren't the boys peekin at me 5 months ago?) Jeez, sometimes a girl just can't catch a break??


No comments: