Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm sick. If I should die, please don't let my obituary say anything about the sad truth, that I died of a massive snot clog. Make something fancy up. Tell them I was killed by an icicle or an avalanche while on my descent from the peak of Everest, or I was killed by poison arrow frogs while deep in the south american rain forest locating the cure for cancer... you know, gussy it up a little bit. I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful. (You can also mention that I died AFTER having broken my 6 month makeout-free streak!)

================================

QOTD
1.17.04 - "Yeah, just so you know I hate boys now. I went from LaDonna to Burger Delights !" ~Jennie on her reason for man-hating.

================================

Fun link of the day: NINJA MONKEY!!! (Thank you Nate G.)

No comments: