Monday, January 31, 2005

I lack the energy to go through the levels of irritation at the moment, but to make sure you're not totally left hanging in suspense, I'll tell you that it ranges from "Stop it./slightly irritated" to "Incredibly irritated to beyond the standard limits of my tolerance/That's it, I think it's time I choke a bitch."

And so now here are your quotes as promised!

================================

1.28.05 - "So, I said, 'Call me again, and I'll fart in your mouth.'" ~ Lindsay O.

1.29.05 - (Nate is a collegiate-aged volleyball player... this shouldn't have come from his mouth at this age!)
Liz: "I don't tend to swim in public pools because while I was a lifeguard for 6 years I learned a lot about them that makes me want to avoid them."
Nate: "Yeah, I was one of those kids who would totally pee in the pool."
Liz: "EEEEW! That's SICK!"
Nate: "What? The last time I peed in a pool was like 2 years ago."

1.30.05 - "Hey Liz, I think I've found my game!! GIN! I totally won all but one game on the road trip!" ~ Chris K. (She has been struggling with playing Shitter, but she apparently has found her card playing niche.)

1.31.05 - "Want candy? [What is it?] BUNNY POO! It's bunny poo, just try it! YAAAAAAAY BUNNY POO!" ~ Krystian

2.1.05 -
Liz: "I have bunnies in my gloves!"
Erin: "Real ones? [tried on fur-lined gloves] OOOH! This is like sex for my hands! It's kind of like my UGG boots, those are sex for my feet!"

2.2.05 - "Liz, look what I brought! (pulls out a copy of "In Touch" magazine; a celebrity-focused gossip, trash mag.) And guess who's pregnant! [Liz: "I really don't care Er."] Well, none of them are actually pregnant... It's VERY DECEPTIVE! But I love Jessica [Simpson]." ~ Erin

================================

I have a new crush. SHHHHH!


No comments: