Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

Friday night... two words: OUTTA CONTROL.

Not much to say about the AM hours, but once the sun went down, the city warmed up.

It was a crazy day on the hardwood too, and my bracket looks like it has been stabbed and left bleeding in an alley... typical really. But that's not important.

Men's volleyball had a 7PM game, and once they finished making short work of Quincy, it was time for the legends of alumni to head out on the town. As you can see in the pictures below, it was a wild night out. I'm not gonna lie to you, some kissing occurred, and Mel and I had a bonding moment... (Get your mind out of the gutter. It was a totally hetero bonding moment.) And while I won't get into details, I'll just tell you it was COMEDY GOLD. (Much love Mel, MUCH LOVE.)

I don't know what else to say, so I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talkin.

No comments: