Friday, March 25, 2005

I forgot... Ever get drunk and forget? Happened to me.

Yeah, we went out to celebrate the fact that we are, in fact, sexy bitches, as well as the start of Easter weekend! (Good job Jesus, way to save us all buddy!) ... because lord knows we all need some savin'!!

So the plan was to go out and drink and take lots of pictures... but I got a little Kool Aid mixed with my vodka and I got drunk and forgot. So, there are only the 4 or so that you see below.

As you can see I went out with Ben, Alana, and Heather. What you can't see is that we were met by Mendez and her little brown ass, and her friend Lili... (I think that's how she spells it!) You can't see that because we have no pictures of it... OH LIFE.

Another thing you can't see is the CUTE medical student who was hitting on me... unfortunately his lame friends wanted to go to Nick's well before last call (And as we all know Nick's NEVER gets hoppin' until after all the other bars have closed.) So we stayed where we were and he left. (BOO!!!) We eventually ended up at Nick's and we didn't see him. What a bunch of bunk.

Oh well.

There are other cute med students out there!

================================

And with that I am off to the city of Schaumpton... (A.K.A. Schaumburg.) I'll be back on Monday. I hope you kids can find other ways to amuse yourselves until then. (Go out, get drunk and call me, you might get a mention on the Monday edition of the happy hour!)

No comments: