Monday, March 14, 2005

Ok, so boys lack reason. I am firmly of this belief. Why? Because I have uncovered more information that shows me that they are going for all the wrong girls... and then they bitch about all women being crazy... HELLO!! It's because you dumb fucks are all dating the wrong ones! You are dating the crazy ones, the fake ones, the dumb ones, meanwhile the normal ones, the real ones, the smart ones are "un-date-able" ... And let me tell you something else boys, the normal ones, the real ones, the smart ones, THERE ARE SOME REALLY CUTE ONES OUT THERE! I know a LOT of them... and every day I get more and more evidence that only proves to me that you boys are some stupid mother f-ers... not even kiddin.

================================

Ok, and for the last time, stop asking me how my spring break went... read the damn post about it and leave me alone. (I'm being mad now!)

================================

QOTD
3.13.05 - "He's from like Wisconsin or Minnesota or the arctic" ~Melissa

3.14.05 - "I wish Dahmer was alive to eat idiots and mean people." ~Nenny

3.15.05 - "I'm a cross-eyed pirate! ARRRRRR!" ~ Jamie

No comments: