Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I've spent WAAAAAY too much time on a computer today... I typed up 8 bloody pages for Anthropology, and since I have to use school computers at the moment, I'm ready to blow this pop stand and get out of this heezy.

(Specifically to Mel, although it applies to the rest of you, too,) I'm sorry that I have nothing more to offer you at the moment, but the fact that my computer is still on the fritz, coupled with the fact that it is the week of midterms should indicate to you that there are other forces working against me and my daily posting... The same goes for your quotes. I'll try to catch up, but you kids have to try and be a little more proactive in saying quotable things... Jamie gets the gold star for today with 2 quotes!

================================

QOTD
2.28.05 - (Jamie and J-Dub were looking online for strippers to book for a bachelorette party)
Jamie: "So wait, do we have to stuff dollars too? Or does that just come in the cost?"
J-Dub: "No, you stuff extra dollars, or you put them on your friends and he does something sick to pick them up."
Jamie: "OOOOH, look at that one! I'll stick a dollar in my (female nether region) and he can come pick it up!"

3.1.05 - "Do they get totally naked? ...Well, he better get totally naked, because I'm not paying $125 unless I'm gettin a dong shakin in my face!" ~Jamie

3.2.05 - "Great, you compare me to Bob Saget, only 'genuinely funny'... He's not funny, ugly and retarded... so basically you're calling me ugly and retarded."

No comments: