Friday, March 04, 2005

Ok, so I've told you about the lesbians upstairs. (And to clarify, I am not calling them lesbians out of meanness, they really are three bona fide lesbians.) And it's important for you to know that they are lesbians, because if you ever come over to my house you WILL hear them. You will hear them tromping around in heels at all godforsaken hours of the day and night, you will hear them listening to awful music ALL the time, you will hear them having 80's dance party night or karaoke night to accompany their awful music, or you will hear them humping. Yes, that's right, YOU WILL HEAR THEM HUMPING... and not just in the bedrooms either... they take the show on the road! You hear it in the living room, the kitchen, both bedrooms, and I'm pretty sure the only reason I haven't heard it in the bathroom is because it is muffled by the sounds of running water. You don't believe me? Ask Mendez. The first time she came over to my apartment she was treated to the sounds of an all night lesbian hump-fest! But I only mention this because last night was karaoke night at the palace-o-lesbian-love, and that made studying for two art history midterms a rather tough assignment...(As if studying for art history through a cold medicine induced haze wasn't tough enough...) Yeah, and it wouldn't be so bad, but apparently they are all totally tone deaf, because based on what I was hearing through my ceiling, they are totally candidates made for the more embarrassing portions of the American Idol tryouts. (I swear to you it sounded like a cat in a blender.)

==========================

Further fueling my disdain for my anthropology class is the fact that every time I go to lecture, I hear a metallic-squeaky noise... I swear to you, I think one of my classmates must have a hamster wheel in his bag. The constant presence of this sound irritates me beyond belief, and the fact that I can never locate the source of the noise only further elevates my anger levels.

==========================

On another positive note, I think I've got a new blog addict, because Jamie asked if I had posted yet today... congrats Jamie, welcome to my cult... er... I mean PAGE! Remember kids, the first step on the road to addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem!

Have a good spring break everyone!

No comments: