Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Welcome back again kids. I'm keeping this one short and sweet because I am typing on a commandered computer. Yes, it's spring break, and Loyola shuts down the computer labs like the nazi regime we have all come to know and love... and since my computer is still with Bret, here I sit, ilicitly typing an entry to you on someone else's (J-Dub's) company time. So here's a quick weekend rewind for you:
Friday: I became an aunt for the second time when my oldest sister becky welcomed her second son, Cody David, into the world. In celebration of that fact, and the overwhelming joy of welcoming spring break into existence, basically we went out and got alarmingly drunk. I admittedly somehow managed a free night out because people kept handing me drinks... and by people, I mean Alana. (I owe somebody some alcohol, I know that much! ...But they come over and drink my wine on a frequent basis, so it's not like there's any love lost here) Saturday I cleaned... and I had made plans to go out with Westfall after the game, bust as she did not get home until approximately midnight, we didn't end up getting together after all. Sunday was similarly uneventful (although on the hardwood, it was certainly a big day!) and Holly came over for a little drinkin and chattin.
That wraps up the weekend story, so here are your quotes:

======================================

Qotd
3.4.05 - "I'm gonna stay out here and wait for you because those are bathrooms built for skinny European girls!" ~Alana

3.5.05 - "No, I'm serious, those bathrooms are made for those tiny Parisienne model girls who do nothing but pose and consume wine and cheese!"~ Alana

======================================

I don't know when I'll have a chance to post again, so be patient! (It's sping break after all... just relax!)

No comments: