Friday, October 07, 2005

BITCHES - BITCHES - BITCHES!!!!!

Ok, so as you all know by now, my computer has broken twice in the last month... and that month includes the two weeks that it was away being fixed the last time. So essentially my computer was only operational for 2 weeks. (And to be honest, it wasn't 100% even during those two weeks, but I suffered through, and did the best I could manage with it up until Thursday night when it really decided it was going to make things hard for me... I wasn't ready to go another 2 weeks without it so soon, so I pushed the limits.)

So when I took the computer in, I was greeted by the same woman who told me that everything was fixed the last time... I don't react too kindly to being lied to. Here's how it went down:

Computer Lady: "Hi! How are you today?"
Liz: "Hi. I'm gonna be honest. I'd be a lot better if my computer worked. I doubt that you remember me, but I was here only a month ago with the very same problem I have today. And I was here two weeks ago when you told me I could pick up my computer because it was fixed..."
Computer Lady: "Oh? It was fixed a month ago?
Liz: "No it was broken a month ago, and 'fixed' as of two weeks ago."
Computer Lady: "Oh... So this is the second repair?"
Liz: "Yes. This will be the second repair for the same problem... and considering you said they replaced my motherboard the last time, I am quickly losing faith in the Hewlett Packard Corporation, and the products they produce."
Computer Lady: "Oh? They replaced the motherboard the last time?"
Liz: "YEP."
Computer Lady: "Oh... er... well, since they already replaced the motherboard, and this is the second time you've had to come in, they'll probably just authorize an exchange for a new one."
Liz: "Oh good... Because I was wondering if I was going to have to schedule this visit into my plans every month..."
Computer Lady: "Of course, we still have to send it in, so even if they do authorize an exchange, it will still take two weeks or so."
Liz: "So even if they decide not to fix it, it's still going to take two weeks?"
Computer Lady: "Yep."
Liz: "Great... Call me when I need to come in and get my new computer. See you in two weeks."

So, that was me being sort of a bitch to someone who may or may not have deserved it... And then we went shopping.

Anthony, Anthony's friend Ronnie, and I went shopping on Michigan Ave, and for anyone who has ever been shopping on Michigan Ave, you know that down there, there are bitches EVERYWHERE!

So, we shopped, and we had lunch, and bitches in the stores were rude, because that's what they do best. When we stopped for lunch, the waiter was extremely nice, so we tipped him a great deal. (He deserved it.) And when I went to the Clinique counter, and told that bitch what I wanted, and she tried to sell me something else, I told her no, I didn't want it, and of course, she got snippy. (I was getting an exfoliant, that is meant for all-over-body use, but I just use it on my face because it does a really great job... so she's gets all indignant and says [in a hoity toity tone] "OH? You use it on your face?" And I simply said, "YES, I use it on my face, and if that's a problem for you, I will leave and gladly give my sale and your commission to someone else at another Clinique counter... So give me what I'm asking for, and a little less attitude, mmkay?"

That bitch deserved it.

I then walked over to the Lancome counter to see about a Juicy Tube (because those things are FABULOUS) but the bitches there didn't even look up, so I sure as hell wasn't giving them a commission off of my sale. Fuck that bullshit!

And then Anthony and I went to a show. ("Tony 'n Tina's Wedding," for those of you who really want to know) And it was decent. A couple of the actors were trying a bit too hard, but on the whole it wasn't bad, and our tickets (and dinner that is served as part of the show) were free, so it's all good.

So I'm a little less grumpy, though we're still not out of the woods yet! And that brings you pretty much up to speed.

================================================

Happy Birthday to my Grandpa! He is 85 today!!

================================================

This means that my birthday is only 4 days away, and I still don't have anything planned.

The event has really jut kinda gotten away from me this year.

Someone want to buy me some diamonds or something??

No comments: