Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's my day off...

Yeah, it's my day away from that hellhole, and you'd think I'd be really happy about it, but I'm not a happy camper. Know why? Because my computer was supposed to be fixed as of a week ago, and as of yet, I haven't gotten any kind of notification that it's done. So I tried calling Best Buy, where my computer is being held hostage. Nobody is answering the phone. And I don't mean that I called, let it ring three times, got pissed, and hung up. No, I called THREE SEPARATE TIMES, and let the phone ring anywhere from 10 to 20 MINUTES, and got no response... I even tried different departments. I'm kinda pissed that I've got to go down there and sort this mess out in person, so if anyone is there, (and for their sake, they'd better not be... hopefully for them, the store has burned down, or there was a hostage situation there this morning, or something.)

No comments: