Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween Bitches!!!

I know you're all wondering what I dressed up as. I was "A day late and a dollar short." (You'll understand how I pulled it off when you see the pictures.)

Speaking of pictures, I hope to be getting my computer back sometime this week, so they will be posted as soon as I can manage it.

My sisters who I do not have pictures of (but I'll likely see some in e-mails) had two of the hottest costumes ever! Becky tied a plastic fish to herself, wore water wings (aka "floaties,") mardi gras beads, and a sign that said "FEMA Sucks!" ~ She was a hurricane victim. And Kimberly donned a beret, a moustache, and carried a loaf of french bread, and whenever someone asked her what she was, she'd poke them with the bread and say, "I'm a french tickler!"

We're a creative family.

As for the festivities, I went to Lonnie and Ling Wong's party, where I drank more than my fair share... (And I'm sorry I broke that glass guys!) and then we went out to the bars for more drinking and debauchery. While at the bar, I drunkenly hacked at a pumpkin with a butter knife... yeah, as if carving a pumpkin while drunk isn't hard enough, I had to do it with a butter knife. (Probably safer for all of us, but still...)

I'll just say the result was definitely not pretty.

================================================

All in all, it was a really great weekend! I hope you all had a delightful time as well, and if you have pictures, send them!

Be good kids! Stay out of trouble, and we'll talk again soon!

No comments: