Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You are an odd lot.

Yeah, that's right. I'm calling you out on it! You, my friend, my loyal reader, are a small part of an odd lot.

My readers are strange... why else would they keep coming back?

But I checked in on the poll results, and only a meager 18 of you voted about the cheese. And for all I know, that could've been one person voting 18 times. (Because you can vote as many times as you like.)

Personally, I find this cheese thing to be very important, and I'm inclined to follow Markus' advice and steer clear of that mysterious unrefrigerated cheese. (Michael K is perhaps a little too adventurous when it comes to matters of unrefrigerated dairy products, in my humble opinion.)

So, with that, I will say that I do love cheese, (especially mozzerella, feta, pepper jack, and muenster,) provided that it is refrigerated, and I will leave it at that.

====================================================

I would like to take a quick moment to give a shout out to Lonnie and Ling-Wong, two of my loyal readers in the great city of Chicago. Y'all are some hot sluts! So now I will take the time to say hello to them in their native languages.

Lonnie (Dutch) : Hallo, Hoi, Dag, Morgen, Môge, Goedendag.

And Ling-Wong (some kind of Asian) : Chào cô, San baino, Aqua,Kam sangbo dugay, Sawatdi jau, Mabuhay, Eh ho meh, Yiem longx nyei fai, Annyong haseyo, Annyong hashimnikka, Choum reap suor look srey, L'e, Konnichi wa, Maayo nga adlaw, Néih hóu, Nî hâo

(There's a lot more ways to say hello in all those crazy Asian languages... Jeez, I hope yours is in there somewhere Ling-Wong!)

===================================================

And with that, I'll say SAYONARA, BITCHES!

(I've gotta skedaddle to a meeting and then go out boozing with Caro!)

No comments: