Wednesday, October 05, 2005

TAKE YOUR PICK...

I found 2 pictures of critters who appear to be as grumpy as I am.

If you ask me, both of them look downright PISSED.

And to be honest, I'm right there with them, so I don't blame them.

I've been trying to shake this case of the "Mean Reds" for the last few days, but to no avail. I have tried to limit my contact with the outside world because A) I am broke, and contact with others usually costs me money, and B) I don't want to offend or alienate anyone with my foul disposition.

I can honestly say that I have not laughed since Saturday. Not once. And that is a long time to be without laughter, especially for someone like me, who is generally predisposed to laughter.

Ordinarily I'd go to see Anthony, and everything would be ok, but Anthony's European adventure plans fell through, and so he has been very busy trying to get things organized during his time off from work. And since he's so busy I've been kind of left on my own to deal with this funk.

I've tried all the traditional solutions; reading my favorite books, watching my favorite feel-good movies, listening to music that usually makes me feel better, going to the beach, etc... but nothing, and I mean NOTHING is doing the trick.

Anyone got any bright ideas? I need to shake this bitch in a hurry!!! Because at present, I am miserable, and without good miserable company.

================================================

On a completely different note, I have rediscovered my love for Depeche Mode... and more specifically the lead singer of Depeche Mode, David Gahan. He might be old, but he's still got something that is undeniably hot about him. I have Nenny to thank for rekindling my love for this slut!

================================================

QOTD

"I love drinking, and I love Raptors!!" ~Meredith

1 comment:

Antony said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
uptown realty hoboken | grayton beach state park cabin rentals | bartending schools in nyc