Sunday, October 16, 2005

Holy cow!

I was bored, so I spent part of the day just going through the details left by people who visit here. (Yeah, I have something that monitors that stuff... but don't worry, it's not particularly specific, and it's only for my own personal amusement on slow days like today.)

But I must say, I am impressed!

Apparently I am big in Australia, as well as western Europe! I also have a couple fans in Singapore, the Netherlands, (which I'm unsure if it technically falls into the category of western or eastern Europe), a few in Canada, and Mexico.

I had no idea I was a global sensation!

Thanks bitches, you're hot!!

=================================================

Although nobody has lodged any formal complaints, you have all probably noticed that there has been no quote of the day lately... sorry. I've been bad about keeping up with it lately. (It's hard to remember all that shit when your computer is in the shop, so you have to go elsewhere to use a computer to post this mess. (That, and Anthony & Caro were the only ones who were ever saying anything worthwhile, so it seemed kind of silly to just digitally reproduce all the conversations I ever have with them.)

Anyway, I've got a few quotes for your enjoyment...

“I’ve been on this earth sixty-nine years and have yet to get a tattoo. My wife got one when she was sixty-two. It shocked all the girls!” ~ Bill

“Old women need a car that makes them feel like they're driving their living room, which they didn't want to leave anyway 'because there are teenagers out there' ... but the hairdresser isn't coming to the house, so...” ~Matt

“I don't get how it's rude for me to tell old people to die, but they can tell me to grow up... that's unfair.” ~ Katie

“I ran so hard today that I got a cramp in my soul.” ~ Erica

No comments: