Friday, October 21, 2005

Public call-out, public apology.

I'm sorry Mendez. It wasn't right of me to call you out directly on my page. I am not going to hide behind the defense that 99% of the people that actually read this mess even know who you are, because that's irrelevant.

The fact is that I shouldn't have been so specific about things that would have been better left between us, especially when my frustration was not only with you, but with others who have done very similar things lately... It was addressing issues I have been having with other people as well, and since you seemed so good natured about everything by the end of our little talk the other night I thought I would use you as an example. That was my mistake. Reading the comment you left on my myspace page, I assumed it was an open affair, and mistakenly took the point and ran with it. Again, that wasn't the right thing on my part.

I was wrong, and when I am wrong, I whole-heartedly admit it.

Again, I'm sorry.

No comments: