Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ling Wong is onto something!

Loyal reader, Ling-Wong commented that this has stopped being a fun time full of happy hours! She's right!!

My apologies.

I know that it's more fun for you all to come here and read about me going on week-long drinking binges, and molesting boys, but lately I've been unable to come up with fun tales for you... If only because my job makes me hate life, and they don't pay me enough to be able to afford fun times and happy hours... at least not if I plan on doing other extravagant things, like go to the grocery.

Couple that with the fact that my friends all leave town on the weekends, (LING WONG, LONNIE: We're talking about you here!) Or they live in the burbs, (Alana, Mendez, Mags, Sarah, Katie, Dez, Bridge, Chich... etc.) Or they have found significant others and decided that weekends are to be spent with them, instead of the old crew. (I'm not naming names, those folks know who they are!)

So that pretty much leaves me with Anthony, and on occasion, Caro. And as much as I love my husband, I'm not going to monopolize his time. And Caro... Well, Caro has yet to prove herself on the battleground, so we'll see!

==================================================

As for your daily update from the hell that is my life, there is STILL no heat at work, there is STILL no credit card machine, and today I was forced to stay an additional hour and a half to redo my training because my boss thought that it would be good to go over it again... despite the fact that I already went through it, and I had to get up despite my hangover the first time training was necessary.

Those bitches also want me to do "lotion training" which is essentially where they bombard you with TONS of information that you'll never use about all the lotions that we sell. I've gone over the lotions with both bosses 2 times a piece... I'm not looking forward to doing it again.

If anyone in Chicago is willing to hire me, for the love of god SAVE ME!!!

And now I get to go home and do laundry. (What a joy my life is!)

No comments: