Saturday, July 15, 2006

Batteries (and title) not included...

Umm, I don't really know where to begin...

  • So I guess I'll just lead off with telling you that my upstairs neighbors have been going at it like mad again. I swear, it's like feast or famine up there, sometimes they don't make a peep for weeks and weeks, and then all of a sudden, BAM! They start humping like the post-apocalyptic repopulation of earth rests solely on them. And right now, they are some sexin' fools!
  • I made turkey chili this evening... And it is DEEEEELISH! You should be very jealous because you don't get to try some. VERY jealous.
  • (Its turkey chili because I don't eat beef... and turkey is better for you!)
  • I think I just saw one of my friends on an old episode of "Wild On." Kendra, was that you?
  • Life kinda sucks when your A/C doesn't work, and it's supposed to be between 90 and 100 degrees with 60% humidity all weekend... Looks like I'm going to have to make plans to get the hell away from my apartment for the weekend!
  • Anyone want to come with me? We just need to find someplace with air conditioning! ...and liquor.
  • Raspberry yogurt is delicious. I believe it is the king of all the yogurt flavors!
  • I saw the other day that Paris Hilton announced that she'll be giving up sex for a whole year. To that I respond that even if, one year from now, someone showed unequivocal proof that there is in fact a hell, and that it had totally and completely frozen over, I still won't believe that Paris was able to keep it in her pants for more than three consecutive days. Wait, did I say days? I meant hours, three hours.
  • If you click this link, you will in all likelihood have this image burned in your brain forever... But you're too curious not to look, aren't you!
  • Has anyone else seen that commercial for the Kenmore Elite fridge where the lady is carrying the obnoxiously large pink cake around all day? Did you notice that she took it with her into the bathroom? And by into the bathroom, I'm talkin IN. THE. STALL! Am I the only person who is totally grossed out by this? Please tell me I'm not alone here!
  • Speaking of being grossed out, Nello mentioned in her Thursday 13 that she knew of people who don't use toothpaste on a daily basis. BLECH! That's just foul! If I thought about it, I probably know a few people who don't brush at least once daily... But it's really REALLY disgusting, so I try not to think about it!
I guess that about wraps it up for now! Be good my darlings!

1 comment:

Elmer said...

This can't truly have success, I feel this way.
African lion | Child support NYC | bubble skirt