Thursday, July 27, 2006

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Today I was entrusted with the care of a small child! (Film at 11.)

My sister trusted me to take care of my 4 year old nephew. We had a grand old time. We played on the swing set, we watched some Veggie Tales, we played games on Noggin.com, and we played with play doh... Because play doh is awesome, even to me, and yes, I am in my mid 20s. So shut the hell up.

After my sister came home from work, (I think she only came home to verify that the livelihood of her 4 year old was not entirely compromised, ...Well, either that, or to catch the last 30 minutes of "The Incredibles.") upon her return, I came back to the homestead, grabbed some dinner, and ran off to see the Otters play some minor league baseball with my friend Shannon. (Pictures later.)

Upon further discussion I have decided that going to the race track on Saturday and betting on the ponies is more fun than hanging out with the octogenarian, so that's what I plan on doing.

In the interest of making the Lizzle a rich woman, does anyone have any strategies for which horses to bet on versus which ones to avoid? I've heard that its best to bet on grey horses, horses with braided manes, and horses that poop before the race... anyone have any other strategies?? I'm not above examining just about any theory!

Let me know kids!!!

No comments: