Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Excuse me, is this the lost & found?

I lost my patience for the job hunt ages ago. And now? I'm pretty sure I've lost the vast majority of my sanity as well.

I need to find some way to vent my frustration, and regain some level of normalcy. I need to get the hell out of my apartment! (I'm so sick of the sight of this place, it's not even funny!)

I have nothing fun to tell you. So I will do nothing more than give you a movie recommendation.

If you haven't already seen it, you need to RUN (don't walk, RUN) and locate a copy of a 1999 piece of cinematic GENIUS known as Mystery Men.

When it initially came out, it was panned by critics, but that's ok, because it's not the type of movie you're going to go see on the recommendation of a critic. (MMMMISHY, I expect a full review on this ASAP.)

I'm not kidding, this was one of those underrated, overlooked pieces of COMEDY GOLD. I didn't even learn about it until 2 years after its initial release when it was quoted by the lovely Kirsten. The quotes were so great that I inquired as to their origin, and well, it was all downhill from there.

The connection between my original line of thought, and my movie recommendation is that without my patience and sanity, I feel like I'm rapidly turning into Mr. Furious... And the rage is taking over!

If you don't believe me about this movie, go here and check out the memorable quotes... If my recommendation, a few of the memorable quotes, and the fact that the villain was named Casanova Frankenstein won't convince you to go out and spend the 99 cents it would cost to rent this classic, nothing will!

For once, just trust me!