Thursday, August 24, 2006


I haven't done one of these in a while. So here we go with 13 random facts about the Lizzle:

1. I have been water skiing and snow skiing, but I've never gone snowboarding.
2. I own two t-shirts that are genuinely older than I am and a few more that are almost as old as I am... They are all favorites in my collection.
3. I have plainly stated on more than one occasion that if I ever get married, the "Electric Slide" will not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, be played at my reception... and if someone thinks they can sneak it in, they WILL be punished.
4. I once broke another girl's nose.
5. I didn't attend my senior prom.
6. I ABSOLUTELY HATE yellow mustard. Just the smell of it grosses me out.
7. I also despise pickles... though probably not as much as this girl.
8. One year for Halloween, I dressed up as THIS! Admit it, you are now cowering in fear.
9. Of all the jewelry I wear, I feel naked if I'm not wearing a watch.
10. My favorite color is cobalt blue.
11. I am terrified of Tony Little... Don't ask me why, he just scares the bejesus outta me! (Even posting that picture link gave me the heebie jeebies.)
12. I've never been arrested, but I have been put into the back of a police cruiser.
13. I have a strange condition that causes me to occasionally break out in red splotches when I consume alcohol... Fortunately for me, it's rare, and it only lasts about half an hour from the time of my first beverage.

No comments: