Monday, August 14, 2006

GROSS...

Looking for a job all weekend is gross. Not going out at all because you know the balance of your bank account won't allow it is gross. Paying bills is gross.

And while we're on the subject of gross, does anyone else have this problem? (Ladies, I'm looking at you here.) You put your hair in a high ponytail or something, and leave it up all day, and when you go to take it down your hair hurts? (Ok, I know it's actually your scalp that's hurting, but work with me here...) I've noticed that on the extremely rare ocassion that I go longer than 24 hours without showering it is even more unpleasant than the standard hair pain. And I don't want to hypothesize about why that is, because that's getting into a whole other realm of gross.

Let's not even get into the fact that my sleep cycle is all wonky again and that for me getting to sleep by 4 AM is "doing pretty good." Keep in mind that it's 4:46 AM right now, and I'm not even tired... (THIS IS GROSS!)

Seriously, the only fun things that I did this weekend were cook, and talk to Debbie on Saturday night. And for the record, she is every bit as delightful as you would imagine. But then again, I am totally biased because I have long insisted that she and I were kindered spirits, and that means that we kind of have an unspoken inherent understanding of one another.

And that's really all I have to report. I'm a boring, miserable, unemployed jerkface. I hope things are going better for you all than they are for me... Or that you at least had a more eventful weekend!

No comments: