Tuesday, August 22, 2006

If it weren't for blogger being blogger...

We all know that blogger is a piece of crap. We all stay because it's free. Yesterday blogger was behaving in a typically bitchy manner, and thus prompted the open letter in the post below. If that had not been the case, you'd have gotten this post yesterday... As it is, you're getting it today. I love you, but you're just going to have to deal.

(If you don't get the joke on this shirt, you don't belong here.)

It was a big weekend. As you all know, Snakes on a Plane came out on Friday, but Friday was special for another reason. It was my momma's birthday. (Once again, happy birthday momma!) So in addition to Samuel L. Jackson kicking a little airborne reptile ass, and momma getting another year older, this weekend was also the big weekend for my oldest sister who competed in her first-ever triathalon!


I don't know where she is in that one up there... I think she's the one wearing the yellow swim cap. (Yeah, I know, I'm THAT jerk.)


She's the hot slut in the black shorts and lime green tank top.


She had her neighbor french braid some pigtails for the big race "because they look fast" and they definitely cut down on wind resistance. (Plus I think they kinda looks like snakes on her head!)

And you see, she finished! Because she is hot like that! She still finished the triathalon despite the fact that she took 10 days off to vacation in Jamaica late in her training schedule, as well as taking off for the family reunion last month... Because let's face it, you've gotta have priorities.

There is not much else to say about Monday, as I spent much of it in bed with a migraine. And looking at this damn screen ain't making things any better for me, so this is all you get. Be good my angels!

No comments: