Thursday, August 03, 2006

The lizzle is home...

I have made it back to civilization. Back to the city. Back to where things make sense. I came home to find that my air conditioning unit is functional again, and not a minute too soon, because the lizzle is supposed to have house guests this weekend.

I have more pictures to post from my stay at home, but I am sick and don't feel like getting out of bed to get the pictures to load them into the computer... I'll post them tomorrow along with a couple more stories. I promise.

Tomorrow will also bring other amusements if I am well enough to function. The third annual flower slingin' barbecue is scheduled to transpire at Miss Christine's house! I am REALLY hoping that I will be feeling well enough to attend. If I can attend that party, I will certainly be able to play hostess to Jeffo and Karla on Saturday.

Please pray to all the angels in heaven that I make a speedy recovery so that I can actually enjoy my first weekend back in the city! (Although in my case, its probably more likely that you should pray to all the demons of hell, because that's where we all know I am headed!)

And now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go to bed and try to sleep through this miserable illness!

No comments: