Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hey kids, remember MASH? Yeah, that game we played in 4th grade, praying we'd end up in a mansion with whichever boy we were crushing on that week... yeah, it's online. And I'm not gonna lie, I did it more than once... and in that "man-this-still-appeals-to-me-in-a-really-juvenile-way" it's still fun. I ran through twice, and ended up as Kyle Farnsworth's trophy wife, driving a rusty Honda, and on the second run I ended up with the boy I've been crushing on for a while now (And no, I'm not making it that easy on those of you not in the know, because I'm a lame-o with my school-girl crushes...) rolling in a rusty grocery cart with 5 kids... It's so much more fun when you add some funny and unappealing options to the mix. Give it a run through, and if you want, let me know what you end up with! - You know you want to!

================================

I like cheese, maybe a little too much.

================================

Jen and I are having a party... If you're one of the cool kids, you might garner an invitation to come over an play! We'll see!


================================

The producers who thought Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow would be a good idea to spend MANY MILLIONS of dollars on really need their heads examined.

=================================

Boys make me crazy... REALLY REALLY CRAZY!

=================================

I'm one of Krystian's favorite people!!
(Hearing that totally made my day!)

No comments: