Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sorry to get all serious on the blog.....

I don't know where it all went wrong... I closed my bedroom door for 30 damn minutes and everything went to shit.

The party started out well, we played sink the biz and a few rounds of flippy cup, and then I apparently made the mistake of colsing my bedroom door.... (A mistake I should note was something my guests had been doing all evening...) But apparently since I was included this was a major problem. To be fair, I don't think this would be such an issue if alcohol were not involved, but it was and is, so of course people feel alienated and hurt, even when that was not the intention. At no point did I mean to offend or exclude, but the fact is that when my door was closed, it was to prevent hurting specific people's feelings rather than incite them. If anyone (Jen) had said "Hey, it's me, then I don't think it would have been a big deal, but the fact is that people were drunk, so things got unnecessarily out of hand.

I don't care about what happened. I don't care about the drama. I don't care about who left for Carol's and who was pissed off and who wasn't... I quite frankly could give a damn. I'm all about leting by-gones be by-gones. I felt like an ass for whatever part I might have played in the matter, and so I cleaned everything up to make ammends. As far as I'm concerned, it's not about who's right or wrong, or about what should have happened versus what DID happen...

That's life.

I'm over it.

I hope people aren't as pissed off in the sober light of day...


No comments: