Wednesday, September 29, 2004

No time to do much of a real post now... gotta get this stupid philosophy of medical ethics case study written... (I've put this off for nearly a month.) The one cool thing about it though? While writing it, I get to refer to myself as a doctor! (Hmmm, now if only I could find a boy to "play doctor" with... I do have one ideal patient in mind, but volunteers might be accepted on a case by case basis! *Wink wink!*)

=================================

Oh, and for the record, I still rock at jewelry making!

=================================

QOTD
9.29.04 - "Wait, they offer a class where you get to draw naked people? HERE?? Why is this never listed in my catalog of classes? Hell, for that class, I'd do TONS of extra credit!" ~Drew on his new found love of all things artistic

No comments: