Sunday, September 19, 2004

There isn't a whole lot to say about this weekend, other than to ask the question that I know is looming on the minds of many:

Where do we go from here?

Hopefully we can all move past the numerous problems we encountered, some of us have already come to our conclusions, others of us are just beginning to pose the question. I hope for all of our sakes that we can collectively do whatever it is that we have to do to make things better, in an effort to make them right again.

On a personal note: I'll go ahead and genuinely and openly apologize to any and all of the guests who were around for the later part of the evening when things got ugly. I accept responsibility for my share of what went down in our apartment, and I'm sorry if anyone's feelings were hurt. I assure you that at no point was it ever my intention to hurt anyone. It's unfortunate that things happened the way that they did, that misunderstandings and miscommunications led to hurt feelings, and that alcohol exacerbated the issues at hand, but I apologize for it, and say that's it... And so we all move on, looking ahead to bigger, brighter, better things.

I think we all look forward to tomorrow when the blog will hopefully return to a more lighthearted and fun affair.

====================

Congratulations to Mark and Joe for scoring during a well-played win at the men's soccer game today.

No comments: