Monday, September 27, 2004

Picture if you will, the hilight event of my day: You know those commercials for pepto bismol where the people do the little "pepto dance"... You know where they cover their mouth like they're gonna puke, and cover their bottom like they're gonna have a nasty explosive event... Now picture a highly amusing, lanky guy who just ate a chewable rolaid because he "thought it might be worth a try, even if I'm not feeling bad" doing a kind of half-assed reproduction/ personal interpretation of the pepto dance. I'm telling you, this is pure comedy gold... I couldn't make this stuff up! Definitely the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time.

====================================


Here are the mundane details: (Feel free to skip to QOTD, because we all know you don't give a damn about this part)
I got up, felt like poo, looked like ass, went to classes, got an A+ on my jewelry project, killed some time at the gym talking to Jake, who I just adore, went to boring night class where I most likely failed a quiz, came home for some law & order and some shower action, and that's pretty much the whole day.

Cubs win, and they lead the wild card race, which is spectacular.

I just came to the stunning revelation that I need to do laundry... BAD.

I'd like to think that I'll get to paint tomorrow, even though I've got a 4-5 page paper due Thursday.

I don't know why I'm telling you all of this.

QOTD
9.27.04 -
Liz: "Our upstairs neighbors might not be drummers, or tap dancers, or whatever, anymore, but man, they sure do walk heavily."
Jennie: "And they have lots of sex."
Liz: "Do they really? Whoever is above me must not be getting any."
Jennie: "Yeah well, whoever is above me is getting plenty... sometimes I'll moan really loudly just to make them think I'm gettin' some too!"

No comments: