Wednesday, February 22, 2006

BORED OUT OF MY SKULL...

You know how the day feels shorter when you're actively working on something... anything? Well, so far this week, my days have been the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.

I haven't done ANYTHING.

Nothing... At... All...

All... This... Week...

Now, granted, this means I do have time to do things like go on ESPN.com and catch up on my college hoops stats before March Madness gets into full swing, and play an obnoxious and probably obscene amount of "Mansion Impossible" (hey, at least I'm keeping it related to the Real Estate Industry!) and other games on e-baums and I'm actually being paid for it!

I mean seriously, in the last three days, I've printed three things, made a few copies, sent 2 e-mails, returned one phone call for a broker, stamped 3 envelopes, and passed out the mail when it arrived. And that's about it. Remember, that is spread over the last 3 days... It's hard to look busy when that's all that is going on.

So I play games, read blogs, and IM people... (If you have a few minutes and AIM, feel free to IM me and disrupt my "Busy" work day! I'm "DamnLizForgot")

Other than that, I don't know much.

Word to your mother.

No comments: