Thursday, February 02, 2006

First crack at something that seems addictive to everyone else:

Thirteen Things about Lizzle
1. I really like the word "Fucktard" Though I rarely use it.

2. I am an artist, though I have yet to see critical acclaim for works, aside from the ones hanging in my apartment, which are too personal for me to ever sell.

3. I currently don't like bananas, but I am teaching myself to like them... I find that I like them a little better if they are still cold from the fridge.

4. I get irritated when people don't use the correct words when trying to say what they mean... I don't know if I'm irritated by their lack of vocabulary, or their lack of clarity, but either way, I am irked.

5. I am a "confessional drunk" - Which means that when I get drunk, I'll be willing to talk about a lot of things that I refuse to discuss while sober.

6. I generally think I'm sane, and a good roommate, but I often wonder if I'm not a little bit crazy based on the people that I've lived with in the past... Like people with all kinds of psychoses are somehow attracted to my craziness.

7. I was a math tutor to kids who were struggling in class when I was in middle school, but I lost the position because of an incident involving mashed potatoes, loud conversation, and a library.

8. I have an apparent tendency to run off the people I am closest to... as evidenced by the several formerly close friends who for some reason refuse to speak to me, but won't give me an explaination why not.

9. I don't think that I can dance well, so I avoid it as best I can, unless I'm at a wedding or visiting the gay bar with Anthony... (The gay men don't care that the straight girl can't dance.) And when I do dance, I can tell you that I know how to dance well enough to avoid making a fool of myself by doing "The Elaine."

10. I've never believed that birthday wishes come true when you blow out the candles, but I still wish on stars all the time!

11. Like my grandfather, I hum or make little noises to myself while I engage in pretty much any activity.

12. I might be 23, but I am still totally addicted to koolaid!

13. I bake and make fudge and other assorted sweet treats on a regular basis, but I never eat any of them... I don't know why not.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: