Thursday, February 23, 2006

The sharks are laughing at us...

If anyone reading this is at all like me, you probably spend a little of your time reading Markus' daily updates over at Swim At Your Own Risk. Usually this page just affords us the opportunity to laugh at the stupidity of people who are dumb enough to think they can train an alligator to be a pet, or that it's ok to walk up and pet a wild elephant seal... because the worst that would happen would be getting your nose bitten off. It also provides us with a laundry list of reasons never to go to Australia, and certainly never into the ocean surrounding Australia... But today he posted a blurb about the sharks hanging out where we do, and this picture, which when combined, made me wonder... Are the sharks just laughing at us?

I mean look at this guy! He's all like, "BAHAHAHA! Your retarded ass got in the water, now you're mine, chump!" I mean seriously it looks like he's half laughing at you, and half ready to bite you in two! All I know is, I'm not going into the ocean any time soon to figure out which way he meant it to be interpreted!