Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Lizzle



1. I love sushi... to an alarming degree.

2. When I have trouble sleeping, I tap my foot on the footboard of my bed... Don't know why, but it makes me feel better, and most of the time I fall asleep shortly after.

3. I love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, permanent markers, the smell of a campfire, the smell of the ocean, and the smell that only happens right before it rains.

4. I used to play piano and the french horn. I don't think I was ever very good at either one, but I guarantee you I could still bust out a rendition of Jolly Old St. Nicholas on either one.

5. I am a koolaid addict.

6. I am also a coffee addict.

7. I am left-handed... (But most of you probably actually knew that)

8. I very rarely watch tv (sports are the occasional exception, though I haven't watched a single minute of the Winter Olympics, because I'm a Summer Games kind of girl!)... This translates into a void in my knowledge of the world.

9. My favorite show as a little kid (back when I watched TV with some regularity, my favorite show was Fraggle Rock... Boober was my favorite fraggle, but I always wanted to BE Red.

10. I'm particular about my clothes, so when I see serious errors in fashion judgment, (like UGG boots and sweatpants,) I get a little crazy... Ok, A LOT crazy.

11. I take great pleasure in filling out a March Madness bracket every year, it's one of the few things that gets me through the long cold winters.

12. I think my nose is perfect in profile, but it's too round at the end when viewed from the front.

13. I am pretty sure I've just bored the crap out of you with this post.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: