Saturday, February 04, 2006

Weekend update!

Ok, so the drunk girl on a bike has decided to puss out lately, and she's not going out nearly as hardcore as she was before... thus the lack of amusing quotes and the lack of posts on her part.

Furthermore, it is 10:30 PM on Saturday, and I am headed out with Anthony in the not-too-distant future... We'll see what the evening brings!

Today was a special day for other reasons though, including the fact that I finally bought an entertainment center to house my television, and I hauled it up to my apartment and built it myself! (It's a big fucking armoir style thing, so be very proud of me!)

The other reason today was a big day was because my former boss, affectionately known as "Hitch" was inducted into the university athletics hall of fame! It was a very sweet moment for Hitch, and all the people who love him for everything he does and finally got a chance to cheer for him, because lord knows he is the most humble man ever, and he would never accept that kind of outpouring of acclaim under ordinary circumstances.

WE LOVE YOU HITCH, CONGRATULATIONS!
NOBODY DESERVES IT MORE!!!!!!

No comments: