Tuesday, February 07, 2006

TAX TIME!

Yeah it's that time of year again kids, TAX TIME!

This means that you get to deal with all the bullshit that being jerked around by a couple of former employers entails! As you can already tell, I am just oh so very thrilled at the prospect of going back to the tanning salon to pick up my W-2 form... (I hope you are all picking up on the rather thick layer of sarcasm there!)

I also have to run by the university to get my W-2 from them as well... but I am still on good terms with them, so it's not such an issue.

Outside of that, I have been CRAZY busy at work, trying to get THE LARGEST MAP EVER done for one of the brokers... (More than anything else which my job entails, I HATE HATE HATE doing maps... I hate it even more than having to call India every few days!)

Though I will say I think I probably hate the prospect of going into that wretched tanning salon even more... Though, now that I think about it, I can totally use this opportunity to tell those bitches that they can shove their lotion training and their low pay right up their asses... I'm not going up there for another day or two, so if you kids have any other ideas that don't involve me being arrested for fire-bombing, by all means, let me know!

No comments: