Tuesday, February 28, 2006

IT'S MARDI GRAS, BITCHES!

Yup, it's FAT TUESDAY. Tomorrow marks the day when the religiously faithful christians begin all that fasting, and giving stuff up, which means today you --and they-- have every reason to party it up, eat, drink, and be merry.

Y'all know me, I like any excuse to eat, drink, and be merry! (Especially with Caroline, who I have every intention of eating, drinking, and being merry with this evening after work... Hell, maybe if we get enough of the drinking part done, we'll actually get her to post something!)

On an unrelated note, I appreciate all your sympathies over my idiot brother and his stupidity... To clarify a couple of things, he moved into the family home because since my grandmother's death, mom moved in with grandpa to kind of help him out with stuff... (I keep telling you all that my mom is a saint.) So since she moved out, the house was empty, and my brother and his girfriend moved in, and kind of made the house their own... The process during which included chucking just about everything in the house, from my dresses, to brand new towels, to good table linens, spices from the spice drawer, non-perishable canned food items, and just about anything else you can think of... Because like I said before, HE'S AN IDIOT.

On yet another unrelated note, I am falling apart... My knee is all out of whack again, which has made my ankle ache in trying to compensate, one of my fingers is either arthritic (Already?) or I somehow managed to jam it without knowing or remembering it, I have MANY assorted cuts, bumps, and bruises, because (like Marcia) I am a total klutz. So basically, yeah, I'm falling apart at the ripe old age of 23... JOY.

Guess I'll have to just drink away my pain on this lovely Mardi Gras!

(Like I said, I'll use any excuse to eat, drink, and be merry!)

No comments: