Thursday, November 11, 2004

For clarification, the IPOD thing is totally on the up & up... I checked it out. It's not a virus, and they're not trying to steal anybody's identity, All of the offers are done through the valid company websites and important information is encrypted. So, if you're so inclined, I'd still appreciate it, and if not, that's fine too, whatever. No pressure.

But if you're still worried about all that, then humor me by just joining the face book. (You don't get anything as a prize for doing it, but it's fun.) It's kind of like a giant rolodex.

Wow... look what I've turned my page into... I've sunk low enough to promote online gimmicks and whatnot... I suck at life. Forgive me.

It might just be my own personal misery talking for the time being, but yeah... I'll be out of this funk soon enough... I think.

I don't know why, but I feel that I should note that I went on a monochromatic fruit craze today. After work I went to the Mexi-mart and bought 4 different fruits, all yellowy-green in color. I got yellowy-green grapes (I coulda gotten purple ones and didn't,) I got yellowy-green apples (I coulda gotten red, or some other variety but didn't,) I got yellowy-green pears (I coulda gotten brown ones and didn't,) and I got yellowy-green bananas (pretty standard for bananas) ... even though I don't really like bananas. (Weird.) Actually, I'm trying to teach myself to like bananas. I like them on my cereal, but I don't eat cereal all that often, and when I do, I rarely if ever have a banana handy, so I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I ate a banana prior to today, but I had one today, so I'm on my way to banana-appreciation. (Side note: I don't know what my monochromatic fruit craze means, or why I suddenly had a desire to teach myself to like bananas, or if any of it means anything at all... if anyone has any insight into the matter, please let me know. I appreciate it!)

================================

QOTD
11.11.04 - "WOW, it smells like a library in here." ~ Teresa (For the record, this quote is only funny in context; so to make you aware, she was sniffing the inside of a drawer at work. *it's a lot funnier if you mentally picture her hunched over, sniffing the inside of a drawer as she says this to me... Well, at least I thought it was funny.)

No comments: