Thursday, November 11, 2004

I don't know why it isn't showing up, but I did comment on Dave's dating-tip post. Click the zero, and you'll see it's really there! (There are a few things he and I will have to discuss, but once again, that's between me and Dave... ) As for the rest of you, I really hope that you checked out the game I recommended. It's quite educational and fun! Where else can you destroy your enemies with the infamous Howard Dean Maniacal scream? Seriously, give it a try!!!

As for the random guy and Dave's comments about the banana thing compensating for my lack of man-action, I have a rebuttal. Yeah, it's been a while since I've had some desirable play. I admit that. And yes, I still have the v-card at 22... which is a whole other story, but I digress. In the entry the other day I was talking about teaching myself to like bananas... and you decided that it was because it was a phallic symbol etc, this however is not the case. My argument is this: I was teaching myself to like banana in that entry, the reverse is simply not true. I don't have to teach myself to appreciate the other, as I'm a decidedly heterosexual female. I'll leave it at that, and if there are any further problems I'd appreciate if you took them up with me personally.

Also this weekend holds all kinds of possibility, as Friday is decidedly a "Girls' night" and since I'm WAY past due, I'm going out lookin for trouble. We all know where these weekends go, and what kind of trouble I can get into when I go lookin for it! (Hopefully I'll come back at you with another classic story for the happy-hour-ages!)

================================

QOTD
11.12.04 - "You have other husbands? Aww, c'mon Liz, I thought we had something special here." ~ Nate, on our "engagement."

11.13.04 - "Well, if I hear from you great, and if not then I guess it just wasn't meant to be." ~ The creep-mo Santana (in a recent voicemail message) who seems to think something is "meant to be" even though we've never gone out, and we only actually talked on the phone once... kinda scary. (And seriously, these boys wonder why I DON'T WANT to date them?)

No comments: