Friday, November 19, 2004

When I have nothing to do, my mind wanders. It just does. I must entertain myself.

Anyway, here's a short list of the things that I think about when I have too much time on my hands -- you know, when driving, standing in the shower, waiting in line, watching prime-time TV, etc.

And, just so you know, these are only the ones I remember from today.

  • Due to the rotation of the Earth, and the consequent creation of time zones, every New Year's Day the entire world does the wave.
  • What if life had an "Undo" button?
  • I bet I could wear my shoes on the wrong feet for an entire day and nobody would mention it.
  • Integration is the Jeopardy! of mathematics.
  • Retarded kids should have retarded teachers -- I think they'd learn faster if they had a teacher that could communicate on their level.
  • "Hysterectomy" should mean the elimination of hysteria. Does that not make sense?
  • How long will it be until we have orange juice fortified with awesome?
  • "Bat tab" is a palindrome.
  • What the hell is a "bat tab?"
  • How long could I lie face down in a public park before someone would call an ambulance?
  • What kind of kid has aspirations to become a proctologist?
  • "Aspirations." That's a funny word. Doesn't it sound like it should mean "ass sweat?"
  • Has anyone ever tried to exorcise a person who had, unbeknownst to said exorcist, Tourette's Syndrome?
===============================

And I'd like to thank Sally for this link... because only someone as awesome as Sally would have a link to this in her AIM profile.

No comments: