Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Jennie got a mention in Jason's blog... this is a pretty big event... because Jason's blog is a much bigger deal than my own. So congrats are in order.

Also a happy b-day shoutout to Sorgatz. (Congrats on the big 22, man-hands!)

Also a shoutout to the women's hoop-stars because despite the loss, it was a hard-fought effort, and it was only an exhibition game, so it's good to get it out of the system now!

So. Today was lame. I was not well, and that made pretty much everything suck. And in addition to that suckage I haven't heard back from Dave yet, so I can't get started on his Christmas present like I'd hoped... (so yes, the good lord is going to smite you at my request David... because on the days that I'm not hell-bound I still carry a little leverage with the man upstairs.)

I'm not feeling well though, and I'm in a bad mood, so instead of being funny and loving you all, I'm going to leave you hanging and let that be the end of it.

And if you don't like it then you can just crap out a rhinoceros and fetch me a frisbee with a turtle and a duck on it... and when you're through with that then we'll talk.

1 comment:

Melvin said...

It can't really have success, I suppose like this.
Juegos De 2 Jugadores | juegos de cocina pasteles | juego de dinosaurios