Friday, November 19, 2004

Well, Dave breaks another promise to the masses... SHOCKER!

================================

Slightly less shocking, Beth H. Has regained her status as a contributor... look for her posts roughly any time she has a big paper due, (She's yet another of the procrastinators of epic proportions!)

================================

As for today, another BLAH day in the land of Lizzle... Got up, jacked around for a while, avoided responsibility, got paid to jack around whilst at work, (instead of paying to do my laundry, I got paid to do my laundry... TAKE THAT, Hunter Properties! That's what you get for charging 1.25 per load to wash and an additional 1.25 to dry! GREEDY BASTARDS!) Then I did dinner with my lovely spoolie, and we watched TV, jacked around some more, and played some cards... (We're toying with the idea of setting up a regular card game if we can ever teach Alana about the betting strategery [intentionally spelled STRATEGERY, stop whining.]... but that's a whole other post.) And then I came home and surprised my momma with the news that I'd be coming home with her on Sunday, (this was her Thanksgiving surprise)

I know you all don't care about any of this.

I'm ahead of the game with QOTD, and nobody said anything worth noting, so today all you get is a track of the day.

================================

TOTD - "Golden Brown" by The Stranglers... you might recognize this one, it was used in Guy Ritchie's movie "Snatch" and it was also used in a commercial for french fries... but I find it to be a rather enjoyable tune unto itself.

================================

Is there anything less sexy than Dr. Ruth Westheimer saying, "My vagina is so wet! I am so excited!!" I mean really... think about this one before answering!


No comments: